1. Place all ingredients on an empty baking sheet prior to prepping them to help catch and avoid spills.
2. Secure a folded paper towel to an olive oil bottle to absorb any oil drips.
3. Line a large, plastic bowl with a plastic bag to contain messes and save multiple trips back and forth to the garbage can.
4. User a splatter screen on the stove while rendering and frying to prevent grease splatter.
5. Clean up counters and utensils in between food preparation steps with hot, soapy water in a spray bottle.
6. Place a thin, plastic mat on top of cutting board to cut vegetables in order to make transfer to a bowl easy with no spillage onto the floor.
The above steps will save you tons of time and help keep your beautiful kitchen at Virginia Towers in Towson, Maryland looking its absolute best. To find more information on how to make Virginia Towers your next home, contact us today!
Virginia Towers- Towson, MD